Wednesday 18 April 2018

17 April 2018

17 April 2018, Tuesday.
I got a called from my mom & she said, "Atok dah takde....." I was like, no, you're just kidding. But after a awhile, my mom told me the whole story & I jst keep my mouth shut & starts to cry. I cried so hard & just can't stop crying. My roommates & friends were standing in front of me & comfort me. They hug me & I told them tht my grandpa was just passed away. I continued to cry & they rushing to find bus ticket to Putrajaya but there's no bus early in the midnight. My friends struggling to find one for me & they found one ticket to tbs & transit to KLIA2. I packed my things & luckily, Kartinie's boyfriend helped to drive me to TSK. After 7 hours of journey from Kuantan to Negeri Sembilan, I reached to my hometown & I saw a body with no soul laying on the bed with flawless face ever. He smile & I saw tht, his face was just calm & I know that he's going to heaven now and searching for his wife, who passed away abt 9 years ago, my lovely nenek! Alhamdulillah, everything's went well & smoothly. We settled down everything before zuhur. I can't stop crying bcs he's the reason why I am in UMP & further studies in engineering field. He's the one & only grandpa who loves to read newspaper everyday & loves all the foods that I cooked. He love to cook "sambal hijau ikan keli", my fav dishes. We love to share gossips & stories together.... But everything's gonna be memories. He left me without a word. I've been talking to myself that he's not gonna live longer bcs I can feel from his eyes & his body. I've asked him to stay here a bit longer at least he could see my graduation day. I've promise to buy him luxury things when I hv my own money. But,,,,, Allah loves u more. You are now heading to the heaven & rest in peace. Past 2 weeks, I've took care of u for a week during my midsem break. I never know that, it was the last time we spent our days together. A week of taking care of u, it was so precious. I've cooked yr fav meal, chic porridge. Gives u positive vibes. Gives u motivation.... Thank you for everything & sorry for not being there by yr side on ur last day in this world. I will always pray for your happiness up there. There's nothing to worry abt here. Just go & rest in peace. Find ur true love up there cuz she's been waiting for u quite long. May Allah bless u & forgive all yr wrongdoings in this cruel world. Al-fatihah....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

MY STORY ABOUT UPU RESULT

Hello everyone! Well, nowadays, ppl keep talking abt upu results & all. I'm still confused on how they choose students. Okay, let...